Name: Volahasina RASENDRAMALALA
- Research assistant – Design of a supervision system for EVs using fuzzy logic, optimization and Matlab. The objective is to minimize the cost of energy and participate in the balancing mechanism.
Laboratory L2ep / HEI, Lille – France
March – June 2016
- Analyst assistant – Analysis of the efficiency of solar panels, study of the methods that can be used to boost their output power.
Institute of alternative energy of Belgorod, Belgorod – Russia
January – March 2015
- Electrical engineering for sustainable development – Study of electrical energy system components, their modelling, control and optimization for the integration of renewable energy.
Ecole Centrale, Lille – France
Sept 2015 – June 2016
- Electrical engineering – Study of the design of electrical installation on AutoCAD, the control of electrical drives and automation systems applied to mining processes using Matlab/Simulink. Diploma thesis: Design of an electrical system partially powered by solar energy.
Moscow Institute of Steel and Alloys, Moscow – Russia
Sept 2010 – June2015
- Russian Language
Voronezh State Technological Academy
Nov 2009 – July 2010.
- High school diploma with distinction
Lycee Moderne Ampefiloha, Antananarivo – Madagascar
- Solar Energy (ET.3034TU) – DelftX on edX – December 2014.
- Go green in the city final in Paris – Schneider Electric – June 2013.
- Energy 101 – Georgia Institute of Technology on Coursera – May 2013.
- Malagasy – native
- French – fluent
- English – fluent
- Russian – professional proficiency